• Write article for luxury lifestyle content including fashion, beauty, watch & jewelry, travel & dining
• Collaborate with photographer and designer to produce quality videos
• Manage and edit articles written by columnists and freelance writers
• Manage social media platform update and monitor engagement performance
• Drive new direction and content
• Degree holder in Multimedia, Journalism, Communications, Language, New Media or related discipline
• 2- 4 year working experience, preferable in online magazine
• Creative thinker and writer in Chinese
• Good computer knowledge including social media skills
• Good communication and organization skills, willing to learn new skills
• Able to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
• Must have sense on online trend
• Responsible, hardworking, organized, self-motivated and good artistic sense
• Be a good team player and willing to work with other colleagues
• Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Content Editor
• Immediate available will be an advantage
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate including excellent career path, friendly working environment, 5-day work week, competitive salary, annual leave, anniversary leave, birthday leave, discretionary bonus and medical benefits.
Interested parties please complete online application form via https://hket.ctgoodjobs.hk/a/05242917-001
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
|Job ref no.||REP-NEW-ETN (CT3115875-01#0073)|
|Require to Travel||
ET Net Limited, was founded in 1994 by Hong Kong Economic Times (HKET) Group, inherits HKET's experience and expertise in providing timely investment information. Throughout the years, it has forged a leading marketing position in the Hong Kong financial industry by offering a full-range of real-time stock quotation and financial information serviced to banks, brokerage firms, listed companies and retails investors. In recent years, ET Net is also expanding rapidly in Greater China region and was granted a license in 2001 to disseminate news and financial information in China.
We provided a challenging and yet friendly working environment for our fellow colleagues, we now invite enthusiastic candidates who strive to provide the best services to our customers to join our dynamic team.