- To assist in planning and implementing of external and internal communication initiatives
- Preparation, translation and distribution of press releases and company news, and other corporate communication materials
- Coordinate media interview, monitor and follow up media interviews and press releases
- Coordinate production of exhibitions and corporate events, video, corporate gift, website
- Organise and lead company tours for visitors
- Capture news clippings, maintain update of the digital display system, manage central filing of company news, media reports, central library of company photos and videos
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Degree in Journalism, Language, Translation, Marketing and PR related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years’ working experience in in-house Public Relations, Corporate Communications and Marketing departments preferred
- Experience in PR and marketing including media relations, copy writing and translation, collateral / website / app production preferred
- Proficiency with graphics, especially Adobe Photoshop
- Ability to use different types of photographic equipment and photography software is preferred
- Proficiency in MS word, Excel and PowerPoint (Chinese inputting is required)
- Excellent command of English and Chinese writing skills with good bilingual translation capabilities is a must
- Fluent spoken English and Putonghua preferred
- A good team player with a strong sense of responsibility, attentive to details and to meet deadlines
- Able to work independently, under pressure and to multi-task
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including guaranteed 13th month pay, discretionary bonus, cross-district transportation allowance, medical insurance (including family members), dental coverage, life insurance and employer topped-up MPF contributions.
Interested parties please apply with full resume detailing experience, qualifications and expected salary by post, by e-mail or click Apply Now.
By post: Human Resources, 6/F North Office Block, SuperTerminal 1, Hong Kong International Airport, HK
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the above reference in your application. To know more about our company, please visit our website http://www.hactl.com/ .
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.