Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world’s largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Across Asia, where wealth pools are growing faster than in any other region, HSBC’s wealth revenues grew 12% in 2019 (year-on-year) to USD5.7 billion.Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals.We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers’ needs.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Senior Corporate Specialist.
- Liaising effectively with Commercial Banking – Business Banking to uplift the referral rate
- Developing new referral channels for corporate business
- Acting as the point of contact for Commercial Banking – Business Banking and managing the relationship between Commercial Banking and Pensions
- Developing effective sales pipeline for all referrals from Commercial Banking and other business channels
- Achieving effective sales pipeline for all referrals from Commercial Banking and other business channels
- Achieving sales KPIs in corporate business
- Assisting in implementing a variety of sales and servicing initiatives to enhance referral business from Commercial Banking and other business channels
- Assisting in implementing initiative to strengthen the awareness of the Pensions proposition with Commercial Banking and other business channels
- Coaching and developing sales capabilities in generating corporate business