The Customer and International Business Development Division (C&I) is responsible for the wagering business for the Hong Kong Jockey Club. The Division drives the wagering business results of Racing, Football and Mark 6 lottery via product marketing, CRM, digital and operational functions, and channel services, The ultimate aim is to provide customers with an impressive total customer experience leading to sustainable gaming demand channeling (from illegal sources) in a responsible manner.
- support the business in developing and maintaining analytical models which deliver actionable insights on segment business results
- analyse customer profile, trend & potential for proactive actions
- set KPIs and track performance of segment business and programs
- manage customer campaigns on customer targeting, lists preparation and result tracking
- generate routine reports, track event customers pre & post behaviors to support the teams’ decision making
- prepare and evaluate business performance result for Management
You should have
- degree, preferably in Statistics, Quantitative Analysis, Computer Science, Data Science or equivalent with 5 - 8 years' relevant experience in statistical customer analysis
- experience with relational database, able to understand, maintain and compose database query scripts
- to be capable in handling voluminous data and in writing efficient queries, and be experienced in various data transformation techniques to aggregate transactional data
- strong business acumen and sensitive to consumer market trends
- to be well-versed with SQL, SAS, VBA, R, C# and other MS Office applications
- passion and knowledge of horse racing are distinct advantages
Terms of Employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualification and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.
How to Apply
Please send your resume, complete with expected salary and job reference by clicking Apply Now or to:
Fax : 2881-7966
Mail : Human Resources Department, The Hong Kong Jockey Club, 1 Sports Road, Happy Valley, Hong Kong
Find out more about the remarkable opportunity today. Visit our website at http://www.hkjc.com/ now.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club's notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon requested.