- At least 7-10 years of experience
- Proficient in SOAP / RESTful web services, Spring, Hibernate / JPA, JUnit and transactional programming including Java programming
- Experience in Oracle PL/SQL, Ant / Maven, Jenkins, Nexus and application servers like WebSphere
- Knowledge in DB design, SQL tuning, use of common OO design patterns is highly preferable
- Ability to understand business requirements, perform technical design
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadline for time-to-market products
-Good in English and Cantonese
Interested parties are invited to send application with detailed resume, date available, current and expected salary to us (Please quote the position applied for in the subject)
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. We regret that only the shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested parties please click Apply Now
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114389-01#9479|
Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that delivers real results to global business, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match. TCS offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT, BPS, infrastructure, engineering and assurance services. This is delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model™, recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development. A part of the Tata group, India’s largest industrial conglomerate, TCS has over 389,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 46 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of U.S. $17.6 billion for year ended March 31, 2017 and is listed on the BSE Limited and National Stock Exchange of India Limited. For more information, visit us at www.tcs.com.