Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Digital Change Manager.
In this role, you will
- Accountable for facilitating delivery of local training to markets like contact centre or network to support releases.
- Accountable from initial engagement through to ongoing feature enablement providing digital change consultancy services to a market and supporting all business readiness activity.
- Ensuring markets are fully equipped to undertake all business readiness activity associated with an individual release of new features including training, communications, operational impact assessment, procedures and release approach
- Accountability to markets for supporting HDS digital initiatives and digital KPIs through leading feature enablement and ensuring local market benefits are realised.
- The role holder will work with Release Management, Global Digital Product Owners and other delivery areas such as Cross
- Functional Teams, regional Technology actively engaged with local Digital teams and their business stakeholders, to ensure digital change is embedded Proactive leadership of a portfolio of digital initiatives highlighting and taking action to mitigate risks and issues, ensuring deliveries are on time and to quality standards with minimal disruption.
- Lead role working with Senior Digital Release Managers to ensure that all activity to support release of new features is planned and governed to time and quality.
- Passionate about the change agenda and a role model across the stakeholder group
- Ensure clear roles and responsibilities are met and that individual and team ownership of tasks meets agreed timeline
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Experience of working directly with individual markets or a region to support local business readiness activity needed for delivery of digital change.
- Excellent negotiation and relationship management skills to satisfy a wide range of internal and external customers with conflicting priorities and the ability to lead and influence.
- Strong planning and governance skills
- Subject Matter Expertise of digital channels, including technical, market place and customer considerations.
- Subject Matter Expertise in internal or external communications, operational impact assessment, training, migration and implementation planning.
- Strong commercial focus, ability to balance risks versus rewards and maximize cost effectiveness and profitability for the business.
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal, to explain complex or technical issues
- Pragmatic decision making skills, with the ability to make clear judgments based on data and understand the implications.
- Good understanding of project methodology, frameworks and best practice
- Ability to take a portfolio view and effectively manage multiple market deliveries and releases whilst ensuring each project runs effectively.
- Respectful of different cultures, working with colleagues from across all 5 regions
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000ATXN
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited