Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Digital Commercialisation Manager.
In this role, you will
- Connects functions and markets to identify and prioritise changes required to support the transition to a customer led mobile centred bank, example HDS portfolio, marketing for brand awareness, CVM for proposition, contact centre for transaction migration, credit risk, and fraud.
- Supports execution to drive best practice performance by drawing on digital and other organization resources, HDS, Best Performance Execution, Insight Activation, Go to market, Digital Performance and Planning, Digital Risk, DAAC, Digital Analytics, Digital Data
- Ensures voice of customer metrics are measured, shared, understood and drive action across functions.
- Drives commercial success of investments through Go To Market plans that maximize customer adoption and channel migration
- Ensures that commercial and customer benefits drive prioritization of planned investments and go to market actions.
- Monitors and drives commercial outcomes from our investments across our Asian markets to ensure we meet out targets.
- Supports markets with best practice execution and development of plans to drive key digital metrics such as sales, engagement, customer happiness across retail banking and wealth management product lines.
- Communicates our progress and performance to different stakeholder groups including updates for Asia ExCos, regional and global forums and investor relations.
- Establish, agree and monitor our voice of customer metrics across the business.
- Analysis of commercial performance to demonstrate how and why digital is out performing other parts of the business.
- Work with country teams to assess and oversee business case development and tracking post launch performance
- Identify opportunities to boost customer awareness and engagement for using data or analytics and consumer or competitive insights
- Coordinate planning and execution via digital teams and Relationship Manager channels
- Drive requirements with product owners to improve conversion rates
- Identify opportunities to optimize cross selling between products, retail and wealth
- Setup an ecommerce operating rhythm to ensure local markets are learning and implementing best practices
- Partner with local commercialisation leads to drive activities and to ensure targets are met
- Work with our risk teams across legal, regulatory, compliance, credit, fraud, financial crime to tackle any historical policies that are limiting opportunities.
- Develop initiatives under the new Digital as a Channel model to build and leverage Profit and Loss mindset and actions around key product groups.
- Work directly with the Global, Commercialisation, Data and Insights teams to create and execute a significant step up in customer activity, engagement and conversion.
- Ensure new and existing digital products have targets and Key Performance Indicators, track performance against those targets and continuously find ways of improving customer engagement and sales conversion.
- Specifically, look at new channels, example WhatsApp or affiliate and direct to consumer or new to bank opportunities
- Engage with the Global Innovation and Partnership teams to bring external benchmarks and capabilities to the cross functional team
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Ecommerce sales leader, chief commercial officer or chief revenue officer, accountable for multiple categories, geographies within a digital business, especially emerging markets.
- A natural curiosity and skill for analysis of results, an ability to create stories from the numbers that inspire others to take action.
- Highly skilled at creating and executing plans. Sales plans, engagement plans, launch plans and go to market plans.
- Tenacious and positive attitude to driving numbers, including a willingness to have the difficult conversations about performance that result in connecting teams solve problems together.
- Proven experience of achievement through others in a matrix organization
- Strong ability to create influential and engaging communications. Both to internal staff and external audiences.
- Energetic, positive attitude and team player.
- Strong understanding of Digital Mobile business, while experience with travel, lifestyle, and or other consumer product development is a strong advantage and passion for creating best in class customer experience
- Has had Profit and Loss responsibilities previously
- Holistic end to end customer experience design.
- Possess a blend of business and technical savvy, ability to drive strategy into action
- An entrepreneurial drive, with the ability to deconstruct and solve problems, to investigate drivers and figure out why things happen
- Proven ability to build strong relationship across stakeholder groups with the ability to effectively influence and communicate across various business lines and units and at senior levels within the organisation.
- Customer focused, results based approach, able to deliver to deadlines
- Demonstrates flexibly when addressing shifting or competing priorities.
- Proven ability to influence large teams without direct leadership authority.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferable.
- Strong Analytical and Presentation skills. Hands on experience leading Mobile product development teams, UX designers, software engineers and QA engineers on projects that touch a range of technical platforms, digital, mainframe, server based
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000B90E
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited