Our company is a French web agency, leader in Multilingual Technologies. We deliver projects all over the world for fashion and luxury brands, with a strong presence in Asia and several development teams around the globe.
We provide the following services for our customers:
Datawords’ objective is to become a leader in Digital Services in Asia and especially in Hong Kong and Mainland China. We have ambitious objectives, and our business is growing, so join us!
- digital marketing including search (SEO/SEA), social media strategy, data analytics
- website development and maintenance with a strong focus on eCommerce
- Content creation and localization, from copy-writing to design and translation
- Monitor organic search performance across several markets
- Lead, develop and execute content and technical SEO strategies
- Plan, execute and optimize on-page website content and landing pages
- Perform ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion, prioritization and optimization
- Recommend changes to website architecture, layouts, content and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Develop and improve search rankings of key webpages
- Track, and analyze ranking performance on an ongoing basis, and optimize SEO campaigns as necessary
- Monitor and analyze SEO / ASO statistics such as redirects, click rate, bounce rate, installs and other in-app events;
- Conduct technical and backlink audit, and draw insights for improvement
- Develop link building strategy and actions
- Implement link building planning
- Identify opportunities and trends in SEO & Implement best practices
- Manage and optimize SEO to deliver KPIs
- Ensure site is optimized for search engine visibility
- Work with web developers and marketing team to properly implement SEO best practices in coding and campaigns;
- Degree holder in Statistics/Marketing/Data Mining/Information Technology or related disciplines
- 3-5+ years working experience in Search Engine Optimization or online marketing or digital agency
- Experience in using SEO tools (SEMRush, Ahrefs, Google Search Console, Botify or Search Metrics)
- Familiar with Google algorithm, search ranking technology and principles
- Experiences in Technical SEO and Link buildling is a must
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
5-day week. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Fringe benefits, where applicable, include double pay, annual leaves, medical benefits and mandatory provident fund. Please send your full resume, expected salary and date of availability by clicking "Apply Now". Information collected will strictly be confidential and for recruitment purpose only. To know more about us, please visit our website at www.datawords.com .
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.