- University degree or above in Biology or related disciplines
- Excellent command of written English and Chinese
- Familiar with local junior and senior secondary Science curriculum
- Responsible, good time management and able to work under pressure
- Teaching experience is an advantage
- Candidates with more than 2 years experience in editorial work is preferred
- Fresh graduates are welcome
Interested parties please submit your full resume with expected salary to the Human Capital & Administration Manager, Marshall Cavendish Education, 9/F, Block C, Seaview Estate, 2-8 Watson Road, North Point, Hong Kong or by clicking Apply Now.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3118200-01#7951|
Times Publishing specialises in publishing school textbook (both secondary and primary) and reference book in Hong Kong. As a member of Times Publishing Group in Singapore, we offer a comprehensive remuneration package that includes bonus and other fringe benefits. We are currently inviting applications for the following position: