POP-OL.com is a lifestyle collage in digital form for office ladies.
Our team believe in fast-fashion;
We strive to driver to you trending news and tips that are most relevant, so that you are always in-the-know on the hottest topics.
Just let POP-OL.com worry about the curation, and you can sit back and enjoy the contents!
Please explore our pages below
* Write and draft up facebook blog posts
* Work closely with the Managing Editor to provide newsworthy digital content
* Collaborate with Marketing Department to provide copywriting for special projects and paid advertorial Features
* Attend special events to generate fresh fashion and beauty content
* Assist with styling and photo shooting as related to Editorial content
* Chinese fluency, written and oral
* A minimum of 3 years in the media industry (online/offline)
* Experience working with social media and constantly aware of online fashion and pop culture information
* Strong aesthetic and art sense
* Experience working in Photoshop
* Must be highly organized and able to manage multiple projects at a time
*Candidates with more experience will be considered to the post of Senior Editor.
We support our staff with a range of benefits as we believe our staff would be our core company assess. Not only competitive salary, discretionary bonus, annual leave, birthday leave and medical coverage, but also a challenging and joyful work environment.
Interested candidates, please email full resume with 1.) EXPECTED SALARY 2.) AVAILABILITY 3.) WORK REFERENCE to HR department by clicking Apply Now.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.