The incumbent will assist the Assistant Ropeway Manager to supervise the cable car electrical maintenance staff, ensures they have the required skill set, knowledge, training and tools to repair, maintain and overhaul the cable car electrical equipment safely and properly. He/she will assist in executing the cable car electrical workshop; ensure all day-to-day routines and activities are carried out smoothly and legitimately. He/she will also assist in carrying out the cable car electrical maintenance activities, ensures all electrical equipment are maintained and overhauled according to the maintenance schedule and all documentation requirements are fulfilled. Besides, he/she will assist in managing the storage of cable car electrical spare parts, while ensuring sufficient amounts of parts are kept to support the electrical equipment maintenance activities.
- Certificate or above in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or other related disciplines
- Holder of Registered Electrical Worker (Grade A/B)
- With at least 8 years’ relevant experience in electrical system maintenance of which 2 years in supervisory level
- With solid experience in heavy electro-mechanical system, ELV system and PLC control system
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Able to work at height, overnight, on shifts, and during weekends and public holidays
- Possession of a valid driving license of private car, light goods vehicle and medium goods vehicle, and a valid Green Card will be an advantage
Applicants with less experience will be considered as Electrical Technician
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Full time/ Long-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3120308-01#0161|