Qualification & Requirement:
- Higher Diploma or above in Building Services / Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in HVAC projects.
- With experience in CSD / CBWD / BIM coordination, utilities liaison, and project management are essential.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD drawing and MS office operations.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and being a good team player.
- Highly responsible, self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- 2-year contract.
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Project Engineer, Engineer, or Assistant Engineer.
- To assist Project Manager to review design, produce drawing, site coordination and supervising.
- To prepare method statement for the installation work and monitor the progress of subcontractor’s installation.
- To monitor the quality of site installation work, prepare & conduct the site work inspection & material receiving inspector.
- To liaise with the T&C team for the equipment FAT, SAT & site T&C activities, etc.