1. Responsible for Mobile Virtual Network Operator Service & Internetwork Packet Exchange operation, including supporting service, providing technical recommendations and managing project development
2. Responsible for MVNO and IPX Systems monitoring, providing technical support for problem solving and analyzing
3. Able to provide 7x24 2nd tier emergency support and work at night shift duty
4. Responsible for vendors' collaboration to execute systems migration, upgrade, patching, optimization
5. Responsible for writing technical proposal, operation report and cooperating with mainland team
1. At least 5 years of telecommunication related job experience and familiar the theory of 3G, 4G mobile voice and data network operation
2. Experience in supporting and operating mobile core systems and internet protocol exchange
3. Experience in IP network configuration and mobile signaling related working experience e.g. SIP, GTP, BGP, DCC, Sigtran etc.
4. Good communication and presentation skill, sense of responsibility
5. Good at both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Cantonese and Mandarin
6. Able to work under pressure and work independently.