Qualification and Requirement:
- Higher Diploma pr above in Building Services Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in tendering process in E&M contractor industry, among which minimum 4 years in electrical related tenders.
- Responsible for preparation of tender submission, budget estimation and relevant document, managing the data for tender, data analysis, managing the technical and contractual requirement, etc.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint) and AutoCAD drawing skills.
- Detailed-minded, diligent, responsible, excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
Candidates with one year’s relevant experience will be considered as “Assistant Engineer".