We are looking for candidates who have passion in guiding and manifesting our clients’ vision, making their existing infrastructure more intelligent, connected and adaptive.
This role will spend most of the efforts on smart solutions designing. You will be part of the leading team for innovation in implementing pioneer technologies in many mega projects across Asia.
Types of project include but not limited to the followings: -
- Integrated Telecommunication Systems (integrate PABX systems and latest 5G mobile infrastructure)
- Integrated Communication Technologies (ICT) & Creation of BIM Content and Design
- Integrated Security Management System (ISMS) for high-end commercial buildings
- District-wide Integrated Resort and Casino Developments
- Digital Twin platforms
- Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Design of smart solutions (ICT/ELV) systems for buildings and infrastructure including office buildings, hotels, hospitals, railways, road traffic, airports, data centres, industrial plants and process.
- Conduct technical feasibility study and planning for smart solutions (ICT/ELV) systems.
- Preparation of study reports, design reports and technical notes.
- Preparation of tender documents and technical specifications.
- Evaluation of tenders and preparation of tender assessment reports.
- Project management and contract administration for smart solutions (ICT/ELV) systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical / Electronics / Automation Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3-year relevant work experience in design and project management.
- Passionate in smart solutions (ICT/ELV) systems, understanding of user and O&M requirements, and exposure working with a multi-disciplinary project team would be an advantage.
- Knowledge in designing Structure Cabling System, Communication Systems, Radio System, Public Address System, Building Management System, SCADA System, CCTV Surveillance System, Security & Access Control System, etc is advantageous.
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working in consulting firm is preferred.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Engineer.