The incumbent will be responsible for managing and developing the Park’s infrastructure. He/She will take part in managing IT system architecture which includes network, server, middleware, private and public cloud. He/she will work in mobile device management, apps development and integrate interfaces with different applications. He/she will also ensure the System Quality Assurance, manage UAT and documentation and provide technical support during pilot testing. In addition, he/she needs to provide tier-2 and 3 troubleshooting and remote support during non-office hours, participate in exploring and developing new R&D initiatives.
- Degree in Computer Science / Information Systems/ Information Technology or related disciplines
- At least 5 years’ experience in Microsoft technologies including Exchange, AD, Yammer and SQLServer etc.
- Experience in working with user community in documenting and enhancing business processes
- Familiar with different technology platforms including VMware, Amazon Cloud, IoT, Vidwo Analystic
- Detail-minded and punctual, a good team player, hard-working and willing to learn
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Full time/ Long-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3113776-01#0180|