Job Title: Senior Equity Research Analyst
Location: Shanghai, China
Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. We’re Powered by mind+machine – a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks. This approach enables us to design and manage processes that can generate and harness insights on a large scale, significantly cutting costs and timescales and helping businesses that partner with us to overtake the competition.
The offshore associate will support: a bulge-bracket international investment bank’s equity research team with banking sector
• Collecting financial data using on-line and other sources and coordinating and maintaining databases
• Listening to and summarizing investment conference calls
• Conduct financial modeling and valuation of stocks for different markets, including A-share and H-share
• Conduct industry research and company research in banking sector
• Initiate research report on stocks, including growth prospects and competitive positions of the target companies
• Follow the earning calendar of the companies and update the financial models and reports
Qualifications & Skills
• Bachelors/masters with a major of accounting, finance or investment analysis related
• Good understanding of financial accounting and analysis
• Good financial modeling skills and valuation skills
• Solid accounting and finance knowledge, familiarity with stock market is a plus
• Good English and Chinese skills
• 2- 4 years of relevant accounting and financial modeling experience
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply the job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114843-01#9982|
Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. We’re powered by mind+machine - a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks. We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make better decisions faster; reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness; and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom line. We have dedicated on-site teams and scalable global knowledge centers in Chile, China, India, Romania, the UAE, and the US, which provide multiple time zone and multilingual services.