Currently working with a key strategic partner that is looking for a Company Secretary. This role is with a prestigious corporate administration business with a strong presence in BVI, Cayman Islands and Hong Kong.
- Communicate with clients in provision of corporate services by phone and emails in a professional and efficient manner
- Assist in preparing corporate documents in compliance of various jurisdictions, such as Hong Kong, BVI, Cayman Islands, etc.
- Support any group initiatives from time to time
- Secretarial System / database maintenance
- Liaise with internal and external parties for all related issues
- Perform ad-hoc task as required by supervisor
- Mature and possessed of good initiative
- 3 to 5 years working experience of company secretarial in offshore industry (BVI, Cayman Islands, Seychelles and Samoa)
- Capable of managing client’s portfolio independently
- Good commercial sense, attention to details, deadlines management and self-motivated
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in written English, and fluent in English and Mandarin
- Good knowledge in Microsoft office and Chinese typing
- Practical experience of working in Offshore Register Agent is an advantage
- Candidates might be considered for Assistant Manager with less experience
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.