About JLL –
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. As a Fortune 500 company, we help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. With us, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections and be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions - join us at JLL!
About the role:
• Plan, coordinate and execute matters related to facilities management for a mixed portfolio of office and retail premises
• Oversee the performance of Cleaning Team, Security Team, Landscaping Team
• Supervise and liaise with external vendors in respect of regular communications and ad-hoc work, and respond to issues that arise
• Prepare and review contracts and tender documents including negotiations etc
• Intervenes, analyzes, manages and resolves business conflicts between the company and the vendors / suppliers
• Monitor the progress/quality of works performed by both contractors and in-house staff;
• Implementing procedures of safety system and performance measurement like scorecard to ensure quality and reliability of services meeting client’s requirements
• Provide superior customer service to client’s through all Facility functions
What this job involves:
Leading daily property operations
Are you a seasoned facilities expert with solid leadership skills? Working with a team, you’ll manage the daily client activities for the assigned property or facility. Likewise, you will implement building procedures and performance measures—and ease the path for compliance with these. You’ll also boost on-site operations by promoting best practices and developing better processes. On top of these, you’ll be at the helm of property safety by encouraging adherence to health and safety standards.
Getting the clients’ thumbs up
You’ll be working frequently with clients—that’s why you’ll need to build strong relationships with them. You’ll be expected to proactively make sure that the clients’ expectations are always met. You’ll also serve as the main point of contact for any facilities-related concerns.
Keeping an eye on contracts and the budget
Do you have a proven track record in finance management? In this role, you will take charge of the site’s budget, accounting and financial operations. You’ll also coordinate with vendors and suppliers to ensure that they comply with the procurement processes and deliver quality work practices according to the contract and budget.
Fostering teamwork and excellence
Teamwork has always been our secret recipe for success, and the ideal candidate should stand up for this core value. As the person in charge, you will support our people’s growth and development through training and coaching sessions. You’ll also uphold a culture that thrives on collaboration, cooperation and performance excellence. Furthermore, you’ll ensure that the team is constantly motivated, and that trust and work ethics prevail among members.
Sound like you? To apply you will have:
• University degree in facilities management / property management or related disciplines preferred
• A minimum of 6 years’ proven experience in facilities/pro management
• Able to respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise, managing and leading change to ensure minimum disruption to core activities and plan for future development in line with strategic business objectives
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to build rapport with team members and stakeholders
• Strong leadership, well-organized, multi-tasking and able to meet tight deadlines
• Knowledge of Occupational Safety requirements
• Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Fluent in Putonghua is an advantage
Adept at facilities management
You’ll need to have six to eight years’ experience in facilities management or other related fields to land this job. A SCEM certification, a working knowledge of occupational safety, and exposure to life sciences environment may also give you leverage in getting the job. You must also have a solid background in contract management, budget supervision, customer service and stakeholder engagement.
Highly analytical and engaging
The ideal candidate can effectively resolve complex issues through quantitative methods and holistic approaches. You’ll also need to be a goal-oriented manager who is an expert in health and safety requirements, vendor management and property technical systems management. You’ll spend a lot of time working with different kinds of people—that’s why strong verbal and written communication skills are essential. Think you can ace this job? Apply Now and let’s discuss!
What you can expect from us
We’re an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together - across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
With us, you’ll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.