- Responsible for managing the design process from conception through to final styling for assigned product category
- Responsible for product design process to include market research, conceptual presentations, design and guidance through fabric, print, spec and fit processes
- Provide recommendations regarding seasonal themes, edits to line, new concepts, etc.
- Ensure the product is consistent with market trends as well as business strategy
- Provides direction and identify new trends in the fashion industry
- Responsible for fabric and trim selection
- Partner with merchandising to assort line and develop product appropriate for business needs
You need to have
- IVE, Polytechnic / university degree holder, or equivalent in fashion design, textile, clothing design
- 3 - 5 years experience handle Woven / Knit / Sweater / Denim / High Fashion items in LADIES' WEAR for EU Market
- Proactive, creative with technical experience, plus excellent sense of fashion / market trends, materials, color, shapes, etc.
- Good time management, leadership & communication skills, & can work under pressure to meet tight schedules
- Proficient in Photoshop & Illustrator
- Willing to travel
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Fashion Designer
We offer competitive package including double pay, annual leave, medical insurance, training subsidies, & good career prospects. Interested parties please indicating expected salary and availability by clicking ''Apply Now''
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.