Reporting to the Vice President of Finance, the incumbent is accountable for financial analysis and forecast as to assist Senior Management to understand and manage business performance, to partner with Business Unit’s Presidents to identify opportunities in improving business effectiveness and financial performance.
- Identify new and improve current financial and operational data analysis methodologies and tools to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of analysis
- Perform financial and operational data analysis to identify business performance improvement opportunities; monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of the improvements implemented
- Lead the Business Unit Finance team to review and validate the financial result of rolling forecast, ROI analyses for CAPEX spending
- Support business unit’s Presidents in budgeting process and other initiatives to improve business performance
- Assist Vice President of Finance to prepare analysis at Divisional level for CEO and COO’s business decision
- University graduate in Finance or Accounting and a qualified CPA holder
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience with at least 3 years at supervisory level
- Experience in production planning, analytics matrix design, risk estimation, data controlling & management
- Attention to detail, strong communication and analytical skills
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Good command in English & Chinese
We offer a 5-day working week, a competitive remuneration package and generous fringe benefits. Excellent on-the-job training and development will also be provided.
To apply, please send your full resume, including salary expectation and availability, to Human Capital Management Department. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. All information will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for employment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.