Senior / Graphic DesignerRequirement
- Diploma or above in Graphic Design or related disciplines
- at least 3years or above of relevant graphic, artwork and pre-press production experience;
- Creative with good graphic sense
- Able to think strategically about creative concepts and lead in a new innovative way
- Creative, self-motivated, able to explore new ideas and to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and able to work independently.
- Solid Experience to plan and design promotion materials to support marketing activities, including cover design, booklet design, website, exhibition booth, print ads, packaging and POP materials
- Responsible and willing to work overtime
- Able to work under tight schedule;
- With in-depth practical knowledge of typography and pre-press production is essential;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Familiar with Macintosh operation & design software including Photoshop, Illustrator, Microsoft Office
- Immediate available preferred
Candidate with more than 3 year experiences will be considered as Senior Graphic Designer Interested parties please send your full resume and job portfolio with current and expected salary to the Director by email.
[via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
All personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with Pico’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
UCG is a unique company in our very business-driven city of Hong Kong. We are an event management & entertainment production company.
We apply our ability to produce and stage great performances to creating and managing corporate and private functions events. Events include gala dinners, themed cocktail receptions, product launches, corporate conferences & meetings and much more.
Finally, We don’t fit into a box and cannot be described with a simple phrase. Please explore our service as below and find out what UCG can do for you.