The incumbent will be responsible for providing guest services, handling guest enquiries, comments and complaints through the Ocean Park hotlines, supporting all in-park guest services and promotions, preparing all kinds of reports, as well as providing administrative support to the Guest Services Department. Besides, carrying out any special duties which assigned by superiors.
- Diploma or above in Tourism and Hospitality or other related disciplines
- With at least 1 year working experience, preferably practical experience in hospitality or guest-oriented job in call centre environment
- Customer-oriented with pleasant manner
- Strong communication skills with solid experience in complaint handling, especially in call centre environment
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- Willing to work on shifts and during weekends and public holidays
- Candidate with less experience and qualification will be considered for the post of Guest Relations Officer
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Full time/ Long-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3120308-01#0016|