Serving guests at the front desk while providing the highest level of service possible in an efficient, courteous and professional manner by following standards of aggressive hospitality and adhering to guidelines and procedures.
• Certificate/ Diploma in Hotel Management is preferable
• Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
• With 1 year experience in Hotel Front Desk would be an advantage
• Responsible, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
• 6 days off per month
• 12 days or above Annual Leave
• Paid Statutory Holiday, Birthday Leave, etc.
• Free Duty Meal
• Medical & Dental Benefit
**Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Guest Services Agent**
Interested parties please apply with full resume, present and expected salary to Human Resources Department:
Fax: 3989 6639
Whatsapp: 5229 7543
Online Application: http://www.dorsetthotels.com/career
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applicants unsuccessful.
|Job ref no.||CT3113852-01#0025|
|Require to Travel||