1. Establish, design and optimize the Human Resources Department System.
2. Establish a performance management and remuneration system, implement and review the company's salary and benefits strategy, salary adjustment policy, and reward system.
3. Formulate a plan for company's manpower support and seek for suitable talents for the company through multiple channels.
4. Establish a manpower development system to cope with corporate culture, draw up company training plans and perform training & development tasks to employees.
5. Responsible for taking up the tasks of employment relations, planning corporate activities, and assisting in the implementation of employee learning & development.
6. Develop, implement & maintain systematically in social responsibility management.
1. Degree holder or above in Human Resource or Business Administration or related disciplines
2. More than 10 years working experience in garment manufacturing and must have more than five years of management experience
3. Experience in manufacturing and overseas factory work are preferred
4. Excellent leadership skills, good problem solving skills and organizational skills
5. Can withstand the pressure of work and can work with urgent job tasks
6. Have good communication and writing skills in English
7. Work initiative with team spirit
8. Capable of handling routine jobs independently
9. Working in Bangladesh
|Job ref no.||CT3124792-01#3345|