- Lead the HR & Admin team to provide full spectrum of human resource and administrative functions including recruitment, compensation & benefits, training & development, termination and day-to-day company operation
- Develop HR and company operation strategy. Formulate and implement associated policies and procedures as well as ensure compliance with ethical, legal, government and other related regulations
- Drive annual HR projects such as performance appraisal and review of salary, bonus and sales commission
- Ensure competitive compensation by benchmarking to recent market data, trends and practices
- Plan staffing, manage talent and execute organizational development initiatives
- Manage staff welfare and safety and organize welfare activities and company events
- Manage day-to-day company operation including travel, maintenance, security & safety, rental , insurance, vehicle (cross-border and local), telecommunications and office supplies
- Drive operational effectiveness and efficiency across HR and Admin functions
- Drive special projects and perform ad-hoc duties as required
- Bachelor degree or above holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum 10 years generalist experience in HR and Admin, with at least 5 years in a managerial capacity , preferable in a medium-sized company (100 to 200 employees)
- Well versed in Hong Kong Labour Ordinance, Employees Compensation Ordinance and other HR related legislation
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese / Mandarin
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proven leadership and management ability even under pressure
- Self -motivated, dependable and organized with attention to details and problem solving
- E xperience working with a diverse international management team is preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office and HR systems
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior HR & Admin Manager
We offer competitive remuneration packages to the right candidates. Interested parties please apply with full resume, state current salary, expected salary (a must) and available date by clicking " Apply Now ".
Personal Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be strictly confidential. Applicants who do not hear from us within one month may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 3 months of receipt.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.