A leading beauty group is currently seeking for a Senior HR & Administrative Officer to join our team.
- Support HR & Admin Manager to manage all general HR affairs;
- Handle all HR and general administration;
- Provide administrative support in compensation & benefit, medical, insurance, tax declaration and other HR related services;
- Input and update HR information and data (including leave record, overtime record, MPF, etc);
- Assist in payroll calculation including leave pay, bonus, compensation, MPF for serving staff for 3 branches & office;
- Provide HR administrative and clerical support, documents and report filing;
- Assist in recruitment and interview arrangement;
- Provide and assist office administration support;
- Support company activities, meeting and appointment;
- Coordinate with external vendors for helpdesk or system support to smooth office & beauty centres operations;
- Establish & maintain an efficient administrative system;
- Provide supports and participate in ad-hoc project as assigned;
We offer a 5 days’ work and a competitive remuneration package including excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Please send in your full resume with current, expected salary and availability via “APPLY” button.
- Degree holder in Human Resources / Business Administration Management or relevant discipline;
- Min. 7 years relevant working experience in beauty or retail industry; preferably in sizable company
- Well understanding in HK Employment Ordinance and related regulations;
- Mature, self-motivated, able to work independently;
- Good communication and inter-personal skills;
- Responsible, hardworking, able to multi-task to meet tight schedule;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese, proficiency in Mandarin
(Data collected is only for recruitment purpose)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.