Lead a team to deliver quality HR services for HK and Macau as well as staff under Asian Market and group functions based in Hong Kong and China.1. Plan, review and enhance HR operational processes and control procedures to ensure the delivery of quality and timely HR services covering payroll operations, group benefits and MPF administration, on-boarding and off-boarding support (e.g. payroll payment, contracting, reference check, work visa management, tax reporting etc.).
2. Manage HRIS, lead HRIS projects and oversee the system enhancement through liaison with vendor and IT team for ongoing support issues, upgrades, incidents management, etc.
3. Develop, lead and drive HR digitalization and automation development roadmap to reengineer HR processes for improving efficiency and service excellence.
4. Build effective partnership with other HR teams to support the business needs, balancing excellent customer service with adherence to processes and controls.
5. Provide leadership and coaching to the team to ensure successful delivery of HR services and unleash their potential for further development.
6. Monitor the activities provided by the vendors of payroll, group benefits and MPF to ensure meeting the objectives/ SLA.
7. Collaborate and interface with Group HR on projects and reporting.
8. Have strong customer mind-set and accountability to deliver HR services accurately and timely.
9. Drive HR analytics and manage the function of HR reporting in order to support Company's direction and growth.
10. Continuously improve HR operational processes to ensure compliance with related regulatory requirements and Group standards.
11. Drive ad hoc projects and assignments as required.
|Job ref no.||180007VP_1538099317 (CT3116946-01#0110)|