Our client is a reputable company in H ong Kong, is looking for a high caliber to join the group. ,
- Deliver wide spectrum of human resources services including recruitment & selection, training & development, employee relations, compensation & benefits, and statistics reports.
- Manage full recruitment process from candidate sourcing, screening, interviewing to remuneration negotiation
- Perform business partner role on people strategy and development through providing coaching and advice on succession planning, talent identification and career development.
- Provide all rounded HR advisory/support to line managers on end-to-end recruitment, manpower planning, and staff performance management to cope with the business growth.
- Review and update HR policies, ensuring compliance to HK Labour Ordinance and other local regulations.
- Promote employer brand and implement the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activities
- Participate in HRIS system enhancement and some HR projects, monitor and report risk and compliance, audit related matters.
Interested parties please direct contact Ms Eppie Lee at 3997 3928 or contact eppie[at]connersconsulting[dot]com
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management and other related Disciplines;
- Over 10 years of Human Resources exposure preferable with working experience in banking industry
- Have proven track records in performing Business Partner or Recruitment functions
- Candidate with all-rounded HR background or Recruitment focus is welcome
- Competent in working with various Department Heads, understanding their Human Resources requirements and assisting them to achieve their business objectives including Recruitment, C&B, training and other areas
- Able to use well known HRIS software packages and generate the necessary reports effectively and efficiently
- Competent in working with all levels of people in the company including senior, middle management and other colleagues
- Have the ability to work with minimum supervision and deliver business results within the deadlines
- Mature, stable, presentable, reliable and professional with good interpersonal, problem solving, analytical, people and communication skills
- Versatile in using PC software including MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Good command of Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Candidates with immediate availability or short notice period will have priority
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applicants who are not contacted within two weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only & will be used strictly confidential.
Conners Consulting Limited
2005 Kai Tak Commercial Building
317 Des Voeux Road Central Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 3996 8090
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.