A Hong Kong listed conglomerate is looking for a Senior Human Resources Manager to join their professional yet energetic team
- Reporting to General Manager, you will take a key role in the management and operations in the department
- Manage the HR function, including recruitment, compensation & benefits, employee relations, performance management, organization change, talent management for front/back office operations
- Lead a team in running day-to-day HR operations and ensure a high standard of HR services delivery
- Lead the system development and implementation of HR / payroll / system related projects
- Review, develop and implement various HR process / policies /compensation and benefit programs, such as salaries, long-term and short-term incentives, job evaluations, salary increases, salary surveys, tax treatment of compensation programs, financial and proxy disclosure and analysis to keep the Company at a competitive position
- Review the HR workflow and determine potential areas for driving re-engineering with an aim to boost the effectiveness and process governance
- Assist in annual review process of various benefits and insurance policies
- Keep abreast of local legislations’ update and ensure HR policies and practices are compliant to local legislations
- Lead and participate other ad-hoc assignments to support the Company’s business goals
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management or Business related disciplines
- 12 -15 years or above solid HR generalist with at least 7 years at managerial level. Experienced in healthcare / hospitality / retail industry is highly preferred
- Able to build trust-worthy relationship with strong communication and people management skills
- Positive, detail-minded, well-organized and flexible
- Strong analytical skills, multi-tasking, meticulous, organized and able to meet tight deadlines
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese proficiency in Putonghua is an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- A good team player with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proactive, customer oriented and detail-minded
Our client offers competitive remuneration scheme. Interested parties please forward your full resume, stating your current and expected salary.
Personal data provided in the employment applications will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.