To cope with our rapid growth, we are looking for high caliber individual for the following position:
Senior Human Resources Officer
- To work closely with hiring managers and conduct interviews to ensure timely and suitable placement of talents through effective means
- To handle recruitment / employee movements including salary recommendations, recruitment strategies development with line managers to attract talents, etc.
- To organize and implement workforce planning projects / recruitment activities such as job fair, industrial placement & graduate recruitment
- To compile manpower statistical reports such as headcount monitoring and market salary survey for management review
- To participate in ad hoc assignments as and when required
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or relevant disciplines
- At least 5-6 years’ relevant working experience, preferably in MNC or sizeable organizations
- Well versed in HK & Macau’s Employment Ordinance and other relevant regulations
- Mature, highly motivated, result-oriented, strong analytical ability and customer focused
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills as well as good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
We offer competitive remuneration package including free meals, medical scheme, discretionary bonus, double pay and pension fund with excellent career exposure opportunities to the right candidates.
Interested parties, please apply with full resume in MS Word format with present and expected salary to us.
Company website: www.newyaohan.com
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
新八佰伴投資管理有限公司 - 澳門旅遊娛樂股份有限公司附屬公司
Panda Sociedade de Gestao de Investimentos Limitada - A Subsidiary of STDM
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.