- Diploma or Degree holder in Accounting, Human Resources or Business related disciplines
- Hands on experience on performance appraisal, preparing contracts reviewing policies and bookkeeping preferred
- Well versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance, MPF Ordinance & Taxation, Employee Compensation
- Knowledge of MYOB Accounting system preferred
- Work experience in Accounting or related is an advantageous
- Strong communication skill, self-motivated and independent
- Good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese
- Good computer knowledge and proficient in MS Office and Chinese word processing
- Participate in ad hoc assignments and projects as required
- Immediate available is preferred
- Perform full spectrum Human Resources and Administration functions including recruitment, compensation & benefits, training & development expatriate administration, employee relations, manage office equipment
& materials etc
- Assist to propose, draft, formulate and implement the Company's HR and administrative policies in compliance with the statutory requirements
- To provide consultative and operational support to line managers on HR matters including HR policies and procedures, performance management, market information updates, etc.
- Manage and consolidate various employee data in HRM system
- Handle payroll and payment processing, MPF / ORSO / statutory entitlement related calculations and administration; prepare payroll registers, pay slips, MPF / ORSO statements, payroll accounting
entries and other payroll related reports
- Prepare employer's returns and notifications and assist to handle bookkeeping and maintain full set of books and accounts
Interested parties please apply by clicking Apply Now.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||A-50346 (CT3116513-01#8366)|