Provide innovative and practical designs that accounts for end to end solution of the bank systems. Contribute to address the enterprise architecture target of the bank system transformation projects. Communicate short, medium, long term architecture in a business context to ensure relevant and addressing the business need. Provide architectural direction and guidance to the engineering teams working on the bank transformation project(s). Provide technical oversight, and work with business/product owners, analysts for the design of banking solutions that are consistent with enterprise architectural standards, processes and tools. Ensure solution designs address performance requirements and reusability, scalability, availability/recovery, integrity and security challenges, as well as business functional requirements. Provide expert knowledge of business requirements to the application development and server infrastructure teams, as well as third-party vendors throughout all phases of the development lifecycle. Ensure compliance with all relevant internal policies/standards and external regulatory requirements, including the management of operational/technology risk.
- Degree holder in Computing, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics or related disciplines;
- At least 10 years of experience on infrastructure projects, with 3 years in architect role;
- Hands on experience in infrastructure and performing infrastructure architect role;
- Good at networking/server projects;
- Experience of being accountable for significant architectural decisions and provide justification for decisions taken;
- With Banking/Finance background or experience in projects for banking and finance users is preferred;
- Good experience in open platform, network, SAN/NAS/network;
- Good communication skill;
- With qualification of CCNA/CCNP/CCIE/MCSE will be an added advantage;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable.
(Candidate with less experience will be considered as Information Technology Manager.)