參考編號 : C/ENG/SI(BSE)/04/23-AP1
(a) To perform teaching duties including student assessment, operate and maintain training facilities and equipment for practical modules;
(b) To implement various learning and teaching strategies, such as Project-based Learning (PBL) and Workplace Learning and Assessment (WLA), and quality assurance policies such as health and safety procedures for training activities;
(c) To carry out administration duties for students and programmes;
(d) To assist in coordinating / organising departmental events, functions and competitions;
(e) To supervise and coordinate staff in performing teaching duties, operating and maintaining training facilities, conducting trade test, and carrying out relevant support duties;
(f) To develop and review syllabi and teaching and learning packages;
(g) To support staff recruitment, budgeting, fund control and acquisition of equipment and materials for the workshops; and
(h) To maintain and enhance networks with professional bodies and agencies.
(a) A recognised higher diploma in Building Services Engineering or equivalent;
(b) At least 6 years’ work and/or teaching experience in the relevant industry;
(c) Preferably a registered Electrical Worker;
(d) Proficiency in English and Chinese, preferably including Putonghua;
(e) Good supervisory, communication and interpersonal skills, and good administrative abilities;
(f) Proactive, self-motivated and willing to learn; and
(g) The ability to pass a trade test.
(1) The initial posting is in IVE (Morrison Hill).
(2) Applicants without the required academic qualification stated in the General Requirement (a) but possessing 12 years’ work and/or teaching experience in the relevant industry may also apply. Where applicable, these candidates may be required to have a Qualifications Framework (QF) Level 3 qualification.
(3) The appointee(s) may be required to perform duties outside normal working hours and at different work locations as assigned.
Interested applicants should apply for the post via email. A completed application form [VTC-1 (Rev. 3/2023)], together with a full curriculum vitae, should be sent to email@example.com. Candidates should take note of the following:
(1) Completed application form (VTC-1) and detailed curriculum vitae (CV) should be combined into one file in PDF format with a file size below 10MB.
(2) The file should be saved with the applicant’s name as “surname and given name", e.g. “CHAN Tai-man.pdf".
(3) For the email subject, please cite “Application for Senior Instructor (BSE) (Ref. No.: C/ENG/SI(BSE)/04/23-AP1) ".
(4) Original and copy of other supporting documents are to be provided at a later stage upon request.
Closing date for application: 8 June 2023
Applicants not invited for interview within 10 weeks from the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful.
The Council reserves the right not to fill the post(s).
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Information on unsuccessful candidates will normally be destroyed 12 months after the completion of the recruitment exercise.
|Job ref no.||C/ENG/SI(BSE)/04/23-AP1|
VIBRANT AND VITAL VTC
Vocational Training Council (VTC), established in 1982, has always been at the forefront of vocational and professional education and training (VPET). As a statutory body, we exist within Hong Kong education system to ensure the skills of the Hong Kong workforce remain fresh and future ready. Our mandate to provide VPET is vital in meeting industry needs, and in fulfilling the aspirations of the quarter of a million young people and in-service workers who attend a programme every year at one of our 13 member institutions. Join us if you share our mission.
Download the CTgoodjobs appStay on website