The Security & Integrity Department is at the center of our core values in ensuring Integrity is preserved. Our work in Security, Integrity, Anti-Money Laundering, and Anti-Illegal Betting contributes to the Club’s management of financial crime and corruption risks. We strive to maintain a secure environment to ensure the smooth operation of the Club’s business, and uphold honesty and fairness to help to protect horse racing in Hong Kong.
- Detecting criminal related interference and minimising potential threats, both internal and external, to racing integrity through:
- Attend Race Day Duty in both Hong Kong and Conghua, and conduct monitoring with a view to identifying threats, both internal and external, to the Club’s integrity in racing, betting, membership, and wider areas of operations.
- Conducting interviews with complainants, victims, and/or subjects of investigation and compile investigation reports
- Collate, evaluate and analyse information for accuracy, reliability and relevance in assessing risk and integrity concerns
- Conducting social media research, background profiling, intelligence-led research and regular monitoring activity.
- Assisting the Integrity Assurance Support Manager in the team’s daily operations by:
- Identifying integrity threats from patterns, trends, and criminal organisations that may pose threats to the Club.
- Proactively collecting and analysing relevant information/data.
- Reporting findings of threats to racing integrity with sound recommendations.
- Work on racing integrity-related intelligence projects aimed at identifying threats, both internal and external, to racing integrity,
- Conducting stable visits and documenting same via monthly information reports.
- Conducting pre-season interviews with racing licensed persons
- Provide Anti-bribery and integrity assurance support to Racing Division
- Provide support to other Security & Integrity units
Proactively engage in intelligence gathering and provide intelligence support to the racing-integrity related projects and investigations in Hong Kong and Conghua as directed by management with a view to collecting racing integrity threat intelligence from a variety of sources such as:
- Previous investigations.
- Legal sources.
- Information storage and retrieval systems.
- Undertaking all lawful and relevant duties assigned by Executive Manager, Racing Security & Integrity Assurance
- Assisting in the coaching of junior staff members of the Team.
You should have:
- A bachelor degree in any discipline or other tertiary education
- A minimum of three years of experience in due diligence, research, investigation and/or intelligence work.
- Strong research, analysis, and reporting skills
- Proficient in MS Office tools
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin)
- HKSAR Driving License
Terms of employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualification and experience. A contract employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.