• Diploma / Degree in interior design or equivalent
• Min 3-5 years working experience in furniture design/ kitchen design /interior design field
• Proficient in Auto CAD, SketchUp, Photoshop, and MS Office
• Able to handle full set of design & construction drawings
• Good presentation and communication skills
• Self-motivated, hardworking, and independent
• Custom made kitchen/furniture experience is preferred
• Candidates with less experience will be considered for the post of Interior Designer
• Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
• Worki ng Hou r: Monday to Friday and alternative Saturday Off
We offer an attractive remuneration package and incentive bonus to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your DESIGN PORTFOLIO with full resume and expected salary by email or by clicking “Apply Now”.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purposes. The Company may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the associated Group of companies.
CORS provides high-quality custom-made furniture including kitchen cabinets, wardrobes, bookshelves, wall systems, sideboards, and much more.
At the heart of CORS lies a team of experienced designers committed to making simple yet stylish furniture and crafting minimalist interior design solutions using high-quality, environmentally friendly materials. CORS also provides an integrated, customized, and flexible project management service to tailor-make the perfect home just for you.
Enjoyment of your healthier, cooler home begins with CORS.