- Coordinate and liaise with clients, contractors, vendors and project team members for the assigned project to ensure project effectiveness and competition
- Handle design documentation and presentation work including concept design and development, detailed and construction drawings, materials sourcing and selection and quotation
- Provide assistance in project management services in site survey, site supervision, site meetings, delivery coordination, budget estimation and schedule preparation
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Interior Design field with residential interior design (10 years for Senior) IVE / Diploma Holder / Degree holder in Interior Design
- Able to handle project independently and deliver project from design intent through to completion Good design sense. Able to handle full set of working drawing with design detailing experience High level of presentation and liaison skills
- Initiative, creative, self motivating and good team player
- Pro-active, self-disciplined and confident in a fast paced, demanding environment; Proficient in AutoCAD (Photoshop, Sketch Up,3D Max, are bonus).
- Would applicants please send a personalized cover letter, CV and a PDF portfolio (under 10 MB); Immediate available preferred
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Annual Leave
Candidates with less experience with Interior designer will be considered Draftsman
Kwun Tong, Ma On Shan (5 days)
Interested parties, please send your C.V. with current salary by clicking "Apply Now
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.