SENIOR DESIGNERS/ INTERIOR DESIGNERS
WORKPLACE / HOSPITALITY
Our client is one of the world’s leading Architecture and Design companies with a global presence and award winning designs. They are currently in need of creative Interior design Designers with experience in either Workplace or Hospitality projects.
You are passionate about your craft and combine creativity and technical knowledge with business skills and understanding to produce functionally beautiful spaces for clients. You have exceptional design skills, a background in interior design and a portfolio of innovative design concepts. You are an integral member of the design team who relishes contributing a point of view and craves participation in conceptual thought-processes and design exploration.
What You Will Do
- Creates initial concept packages with a strong design story, to guide the design process through project completion
- Conducts programming efforts through space planning studies to arrive at final approved plan that meet the goals of clients
- Sculpts interior spaces as a holistic experience including specification of furniture, lighting, artwork and finishes/materials
- Leads day-to-day project coordination efforts with the ability to prioritize deadlines, manage communication and coordination with clients and consultants
- Communicates conceptual design ideas through 2D and 3D presentation/design drawings
- Work with consultants, contractors, fabricators, specification writers, and regulatory agencies to meet overall project objectives
- Participates in the construction administration of projects - including review of submittals and finish samples as well as value engineering efforts to maintain design intent
- Desire to develop, motivate and mentor young design professionals
- And any other related responsibility as assigned; Your manager will communicate with you further about specific requirements and expectations of your job, which can be adjusted according to business and organizational goals
- 4+ years’ experience with the design of workplace or hospitality interiors projects
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited school of design
- Strong planning abilities, including development of design concepts, knowledge of furniture and finishes, planning codes, and budgets
- Self-starters with good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong skills in client communication and presentations
- Experience in developing client relationships and business development
- Proficiency in the use of Revit, AutoCAD and other 3D computer design programs
- Excellent communication skills in English, and the ability to work well with a team
Please send your CV and sample portfolio
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.