- Bachelor degree or above
- At least 5 years investment management experience in Real Estate Fund/Asset Management firm
- Solid experience in UK Real Estate investment and project management, particularly in the residential sector
- The candidate possesses property and lease management experience will be an advantage
- Resources in deal sourcing/distribution will be an asset but not a must
- Strong English proficiency, analytic and modelling skills
- Chartered Surveyor or similar qualification a Plus
- A ssessing new property investment opportunities in the UK and manage the existing property projects
- Handle real estate investment and project management, financing and valuation model, research and market analysis, due diligence process, preparation of investment committee materials, execution of acquisition and disposition.
- Resources in deal sourcing/distribution will be an asset but not a must.
- Possessing property and lease management
Attractive remuneration and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidate.
Interested candidates should apply with detailed resume, present and expected salaries by clicking the Apply Now button.
All information received will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.