- Perform development, testing, installation and implementation of systems in virtualized UNIX/Linux Platform
- Lead the feasibility, proof-of-concept evaluation and implementation of new IT Infrastructure solutions
- Prepare documentation system and operational support
- Provide 7 x 24 production support on mission critical systems
- Degree or above in Computer Science or related discipline;
- 3 - 5 year’s relevant experience in system and infrastructure support
- Experience with programming and/or scripting, task automation, and best security practices for server installation and administration
- Experienced in UNIX (Solaris and AIX), Linux (Oracle, Redhat, SUSE & CentOS), Virtualization technologies (Oracle & RedHat) and SAN infrastructure products (SAN & NAS), Backup products (Veritas/NetBackup & Virtual Tape Library), manage platform service over Cloud platform and knowledge in Oracle/ WebLogic, Apache/Tomcat and Clustered File System (Veritas/Cluster File System) will be an advantage
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills with strong self-motivation
- Ability to work under pressure
- Candidates with less experience may be considered as IT Analyst
We offer 5-Day work week with a competitive and comprehensive remuneration package including end-of-contract gratuity, cross-district transportation allowance, medical insurance (including family members), dental coverage, life insurance and employer topped-up MPF contributions.
Interested parties please apply with full resume detailing experience, qualifications and expected salary by post, by e-mail or click Apply Now.
By post: Human Resources, 6/F North Office Block, SuperTerminal 1, Hong Kong International Airport, HK
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the above reference in your application. To know more about our company, please visit our website http://www.hactl.com/.
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.