This company is an industry leader with a reputable brand name and culture. They have a sizeable IT audit team and are looking for a strong talent to join them as the Senior IT Audit Manager.
- Manage the system internal audit function which involves in risk assessment and management, compliance as well as internal controls related to the IT and cyber security functions
- Act as the IT Project Subject Matter in the team, you would ensure the continuous refinement of the Project Audit Methodology and make sure the the approaches for the IT project audits are consistent.
- Lead the audit planning and the IT audit activities
- Engage in major system development projects from an internal auditor's perspective
- Lead a team of IT auditors
- Advise the operations team to identify opportunities in risk and control issues
- Bachelor degree from a recognised university
- At least 10-12 years of IT audit experience gained from sizeable companies
- Lesser experienced candidates would be considered as Manager
- Qualifications pursed in project management and IT/audit
- 1st line or 2nd line experience in the areas of IT project management
- Candidates from banking industry would also be considered
- Excellent command of English
- CAAT experience is a plus
To apply online, please click the "Apply" button below. For a confidential discussion about this role, please contact David Yung on +3907 3932 or [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
For more Finance and Accounting opportunities please visit our website: http://www.morganmckinley.com.hk/accounting-jobs
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.