Computer Room Operations
- Monitor computer systems and report irregularities and problems
- Maintain computer operations logs and records
- Operate systems and network equipment according to established procedures and instructions
- Ensure all daily batch jobs are executed successfully and completed on time
- Produce daily reports timely for users’ collection
- Attend to hotline calls and provide first level support to enquiries on status of computer systems
- Maintain up-to-date computer operation documentation and procedures
- Enforce computer room access control procedures
- Maintain tidiness of computer rooms at all times
- Monitor and maintain the stock level of computer forms and accessories
- Create and update incident tickets
- Perform system recovery procedures according to documentation during incidents
- Log the details of all actions taken during incident resolution
- Escalate incidents to incident manager and other relevant parties according to pre-defined criteria
- Implement changes to production systems according to pre-defined procedures
- Provide status update to change requestors during change execution
- Conduct regular environmental facilities checking to ensure computer equipment are running under good condition
- Form 5 or above
- At least 2 years’ relevant working experience
- Good working knowledge and experience in computer operations, preferably in UNIX (Solaris and AIX), Linux, Microsoft Windows and networking
- Proficient in both spoken and written Chinese (Cantonese) and English
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as IT Co-ordinator
Package including guaranteed 13th month pay, discretionary bonus, transport subsidy, quarterly special attendance reward, annually safety bonus, medical benefits (including family members), dental coverage, life insurance, employer topped-up MPF contributions, 2 weeks' annual leave, the 12 statutory holidays plus the 5 public holidays each year, free sports facilities, locker room with shower facilities, full day operational staff canteen and staff pantry with microwave.
Interested parties please apply with full resume detailing experience, qualifications and expected salary by post, by e-mail or click Apply Now.
By post: Human Resources, 6/F North Office Block, SuperTerminal 1, Hong Kong International Airport, HK
By e-mail: email@example.com
Please quote the above reference in your application. To know more about our company, please visit our website http://www.hactl.com/.
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Applicants’ personal data collected will only be used for the sole purpose of recruitment. The data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.