Pinpoint Asia -Hong Kong
Our client, a global and well-known finance firm, is looking for an all-rounded Technical Support Analyst to provide IT support to users in the APAC region, as well as managing their network and systems infrastructure. International environment. Great career potential and growth.
– Provide tier 2 end-user technical support. Conduct troubleshooting on hardware and software.
– Hands-on role including installation (PC, laptop / notebook, server etc), configuration, systems testing and day-to-day support covering end-user desktop & business applications.
– Routine server and network maintenance and support.
– Manage IT Inventory and maintain proper records.
– Support infrastructure related projects.
– 5+ years experience in a Technical Support / Network & Systems Administration role in an enterprise environment. Banking / Finance experience a plus.
– Knowledge in computer hardware (PC, server, laptop / notebook and mobile & handhelds) and software (Windows Desktop, MS Office, Outlook / Notes) and back-end administration (Windows Server, AD, Exchange / Domino, networking).
– Bachelor / Higher Diploma in IT related discipline. MCSA/MCSE certifications an advantage.
– Proactive and positive attitude. Excellent customer service oriented mindset.
– Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English and Cantonese (Mandarin a plus).
– Shift work may be required.
Interest parties please submit your CV by clicking Apply Now.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114388-01#5376|