• Ensure the hotel computer system(s) are installed and operating properly
• Understand all standard and Hotel customized features and functions of the Hotel System and Point of Sales System, including, but not limited to system security, system reports, manager functions, system utilities and user functions.
• Provide IT support in technical issues, support server and system, maintain PC
• Identify and resolve problems when error occur
• Coordinate projects within internal users
• Initiate and implement improvements in all areas of IT responsibility
• Perform on all IT-related matters for the hotel assigned.
• Diploma in Computer Science / Information Technology or related disciplines
• Minimum 3 years of experience in IT support and system administration , preferably in the Hotel Industry is an advantage
• Proficient in Microsoft office applications and hotel systems
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Good command in written English and Chinese
• Good problem-solving skill, able to work independently and under pressure
• 12 days or above Annual Leave
• Paid Public Holiday, Birthday Leave, etc.
• Free Duty Meal
• Discretionary Performance Bonus
• Medical & Dental Benefit
**Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior IT Officer**
Interested parties please apply with full resume, present and expected salary to Human Resources Department:
Fax: 3989 6639
Whatsapp: 5229 7543
Online application: http://www.dorsetthotels.com/career
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applicants unsuccessful.
|Job ref no.||CT3113851-01#0026|
|Require to Travel||