What We Offer:
- Multi-national business exposure
- Caring, energetic & friendly culture
- Harmony working environment
- Discretionary bonus
- Medical, dental & life insurance entitlement from join date
- Paid sick leave within probation
- Birthday leave
- Comprehensive CSR and staff activities
- Manage ERP, system administration and daily IT activities, in order to ensure good services and communication for company.
- Perform on-going maintenance and enhancement for ERP and associated business systems.
- Develop and lead the implementation of detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans and status reports for both end-to-end projects and specific areas of a project.
- Plan, design and develop technical solutions and application software.
- Analyze user’s requirements and objectives to determine, to implement and solution release.
- Responsible for global web application development, enhancement, deployment and maintenance.
- Degree holder in Computer Science or Information Technology, or relate discipline.
- At least 5 years of working experience in IT management, software development, software configuration management, infrastructure and operation management
- Proven knowledge and hands-on experience with Manufacturing ERP (SAP-S4/HANA/B1 is preferred).
- Experience in implementing and supporting window platform infrastructure including email, web, SQL, backup and file server, etc.
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills, and teamwork
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Frequent travel to DONGGUAN and other global sites.
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as the senior position.
To apply, please click the Apply Now button below and submit your full and updated CV with current and expected salary.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
All information provided will be solely for recruitment purpose and treated in strict confidence.