- Handle of key accounts and responsible for business development
- Build and maintain excellent business relationship with key accounts
- Seek opportunity for expansion of account relationship and top up sales
- Prepare sales report to management
- Assist in planning and implementation of sales and marketing strategies
- Degree holder or high diploma
- Over 3 years of relevant experience in trading / manufacturing environment, with PRC exposure
- Related working experience in paper products industry / FMCG background is preferred
- Good analytical and organizational skills
- Highly motivated by challenges and results driven
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Occasional travel to China is required
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Assistant Key Account Manager
We offer 5-day work, bonus and excellent career development opportunities to the right candidates. Interested parties please send your full resume with current & expected salary and date of availability by clicking "Apply Now".
Please visit www.goldeastpaper.com.hk for more information.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purposes. Our Company is an equal opportunities employer.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.