Reporting to the Events & Entertainment Director, the incumbent will be responsible for working with the Creative Show Directing company for planning and developing the new signature lagoon show. He/she will as the Section Head and leader to supervise a team of 30 staff including the technical team to ensure the development, implementation and smooth running of the new signature lagoon show, routine shows, activities, and corporate functions at Aqua City Lagoon and Lakeside Chill area. He/she will also oversee and review daily operation and scheduling for the shows. Furthermore, he/she will supervise the team performance, and carry out performance evaluations for the team. In addition, he/she will assist the Events & Entertainment Director on the annual strategic plan including the setup of the objectives for improvement.
- Degree/Higher Diploma in Theatre, Stage, Event Management or related disciplines
- With at least 10 years’ solid experience in senior level position in production of entertainment program in performing arts or event management
- Experience in producing large-scale outdoor show or event would be an advantage
- Excellent Leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of responsibility, self-motivated, independent and with self-evaluation attitude
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, Mandarin would be an advantage
- Proficient in using MS application, with knowledge in Kronos and SAP would be an advantage
- Willing to work flexible hours, during weekends and public holidays
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Full time/ Long-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3113776-01#0200|