• Responsible for all leasing functions, which may include reviewing lease agreements, identifying potential sites to cope with the expansion plan of the Company, negotiating rental price, etc.
• Work closely with all relevant parties for the design of new site and the whole renovation project
• Review and process all documentation related such as administration on tenancy agreement review, and all other handover formalities material preparation and completion;
• Plan and implement leasing strategy and annual business plan of leasing matter to cope with the vision and goal of the Company;
• Handle ad hoc projects and assignments as assigned by the Management.
• Higher Diploma in Surveying, Real Estate, Property Management, Business Administration or related disciplines;
• At least 5 years’ working experience in leasing, preferably with experience in handling renovation project
• Able to establish long term sustainable relationship with the landlords/ property agency;
• Sound knowledge on leasing practice and relevant regulations/ requirements
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills;
• Self-motivated, outgoing and open-minded
• Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English.
How to apply:
Please send your resume stating clearly your expected salary either by email or post.
Email: [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
Human Resources Department
Konew Financial Express Limited
4/F Wheelock House 20 Pedder Street
Central Hong Kong
(We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. The unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after 6 months.)
|Job ref no.||CT3111136-01#0270|
Be a Professional in Mortgage & Property Financing Industry
JOIN US NOW
Konew Financial Express Limited is a principal member of the Konew Fintech Group. We provide quality and professional one stop mortgage service to customers. We have well established branch in Hong Kong, China and Taiwan.
To cope with our rapid expansion, we are inviting high caliber candidates to join us. Training and career ladder are provided to all levels to staff. We enphasize work-life balance and commit to provide a healthy working environment. Join our energetic team today!