Miramar Group, based in Hong Kong, was established in 1957 and has been listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange since 1970 (HKEx Stock Code: 71). Miramar Group is a member of Henderson Land Group, with a diversified business portfolio covering hotels and serviced apartments, property investment, food and beverage and travel services in Hong Kong and major cities in China.
Due to substantial expansion plans, we are now looking for a Senior Leasing Officer / Leasing Officer to join our Group.
- Responsible for the leasing / renewal of office towers and shopping malls; handling all leasing and tenancy matters including tenancy administration, lease term negotiations, takeover and handover of premises, fitting-out works and ad hoc duties
- Assist the Assistant Director in conducting marketing research, analyzing data, compiling various reports and updating retail trend
- Maintain good relationship with tenants
- Degree in Business, Real Estate, Property Management or related disciplines is preferred
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in retail & office leasing preferably with major developers and shopping malls
- Conversant with Landlord Tenant Ordinance and Building Management Ordinance
- Good spoken and written English and Chinese
- Strong business acumen, sociable, aggressive, sensitive to figures, can-do attitude
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Leasing Officer
Attractive remuneration would be offered to the right candidate
Please send your application and portfolio to:
Human Resources Manager, 15/F, Miramar Tower, No. 132 Nathan Road, Tsimshatsui, Kowloon or email to firstname.lastname@example.org (in word format) or fax to 2722-5555
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only