The incumbent will be responsible for the support of site development, lease negotiation and tenancy administration for retail shops in Hong Kong, Macau & China
- Responsible for chain stores leasing and market expansion plan;
- Responsible for lease negotiation and sustain relationship with landlords, agents, stakeholders;
- Handle leasing & tenancy administrations independently;
- Conduct marketing research and advice on properties trend.
- University graduate with minimum 3 years' leasing experience;
- Solid experience in tenancy management, preferably with retail industry;
- Proactive, a team player with good interpersonal & communication skills and the ability to multitask;
- Good numerical & analytical sense; good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Candidate with less experience may be considered as Leasing Officer.